As a courtesy to our delegates, we are pleased to offer a discounted hotel group room rate to assist with travel planning. If you will be taking advantage of this option, please remember to book early as the room rate does expire and will no longer be offered after the block is at capacity.
For more than 80 years, the Hotel Durant has been the hub where the city and UC Berkeley meet. It is the heart and soul of downtown Berkeley, just steps away from campus. Having just gone through renovations in order to better serve the community, this full service, green certified, contemporary hotel is a soulful reflection of the area’s history, academics, collegiate charm, and quirky humor.
The Hotel Durant has extended a special rate of $229.00 per night to the delegates of the Aging & Society Conference. This rate is exclusive of taxes. Additional per person charges apply for triple and quad occupancy. Deadline date to make reservation is Saturday, October 2, 2017.
Reservation requests received after the deadline date will be subject to availability and prevailing rate. Individual cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to date of arrival to avoid one night’s room plus tax charge to credit card provided. Please obtain a cancellation # when doing so.
You may book by clicking the link here, or by calling (510)845-8981 and requesting the Aging & Society Conference Rate.
Please contact us if you encounter any difficulties booking.
oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of the Aging & Society Conference
• Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
• Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
• User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
• 24-hour support desk – reach us by email or phone.
• Earn rewards and tier status points on oneworld eligible flights.
• Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 600 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
• Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events and enter event code OW93E16 to log in as an attendee and access our convenient online booking tool, customised with your event information. You and a travel companion can then book discounted flights for travel seven days before and seven days after the event. Fares will be available up to twelve months prior to the event.
For more information please visit www.oneworld.com